A downloadable simulation for Windows
Simple fluid dynamics simulation. Wonky AF. CPU hog with lots of "particles." Be advised.
Compile and run.
- Left click to place fluid puddle
- Use arrows left and right to increase/decrease density (range 0-255, visible by cursor)
- Right click to place a wall; fluids cannot go through walls. Middle click a wall to delete it.
- Press Escape to exit
Each fluid particle displays its density in the form of a number and its color; the redder, the thinner. The thinner, the less it spreads.
Suggestions for simplification, optimization and less use of randomness factors are welcome.
Current version; Version 2
- .gm81 source file: Requires GameMaker 8.1 Lite or greater to compile
- .exe executable file: Open to run
Only tested on Windows 7.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.