Survival game [prototype]
A downloadable game for Windows
I've been reiterating on this idea for a few years now. I've decided to just put my cards on the table and show what's what. So here it is. It's not done, it's hardly even really begun yet, but here it is.
Source code will be available at a later date.
- Redo inventory system
- Refactor to state machine
- Introduce crafting, construction, skills and needs
- Introduce critters & creatures with AI
- Make that god damned AI work
- Secret sauce
- Overhaul assets, shaders etc.
- Implement SCREEN_SHAKE()
Only tested on Windows 7 - please report any issues on any system, including computer specs
When the .EXE has been downloaded, run it and select where to install the game; a new .EXE should be created. Run it to open the game.